CASA 140-PT Multi Purpose Spray Flooring Adhesive
CASA 140 PT is a multi-purpose flooring adhesive designed for use with broadloom and unitary backed carpet, as well as for use with felt backed sheet goods. This product is not for use with solid vinyl sheet goods, solid vinyl floor tile or vinyl-backed carpets.
- Cuts installation time by as much as 90%
- Reduces “tack-over” time by as much as 75%
- Zero VOC
- Easy to use self contained canister system
- Canister yields approximately:
- 200 sq. yd. for broadloom carpet
- 100 sq. yd. for unitary backed carpets
- 3500 sq. ft. for felt-backed sheet goods
Use a 8003 spray tip for carpet installations. Begin by pre-positioning the carpet on the sub-floor. If the entire unit is to be carpeted, roll or pull the carpet back halfway and spray that section of flooring. Immediately position the carpet into the wet adhesive. Repeat this procedure for the remainder of the unit. Use a heavy roller on the carpet to insure transfer of wet adhesive into the carpet backing. Allow the adhesive to tack up for 10 to 20 minutes, then re-roll the carpet to remove bubbles and creases.
Use a 6501 spray tip for felt/paper backed floor coverings. Begin by spraying the entire surface to be covered with this flooring. Roll out the floor covering into position. Use a heavy roller to roll out bubbles and creases.
- No. 38 pressurized canister